Minggu, 14 Oktober 2012

Teenage problem, those what they said GALAU!


Hello everyone,
this what i promised to you, about teenage problem.
 most of all teenagers certainly have a problem and some of them turn into 'bad' person because, they got stressed of problem easily. Why they became like that? it is caused by several factors.. and these are my opinion for you who's have a problem B)

1. teenagers are still unstable solving their own problems. Try to avoid that and be patience ok ?

2. you're still not much experience, so father mother have to keep an eye on their child.. sometimes we as a child, have to open heart to our parents. So, you won't get stressed by problem and help you feel better.

3. keep struggle with smiling, and don't thinking those too much. Take it easy

4. praying and more focus to your important purpose

5. try to read some refreshing books that can motivate you to grow up

6. don't do reckless things, hang out more with your studies group

7. do positive activities

8. introspection your self

9. and this is for girls, don't let your self crying just like me :D

10. the last, learning those problems. that's will make you better than today..
 
Okay guys, that it is for you.. and thanks for one person who's keep supporting me that i can solve my love problem now. I''m sorry for my language okay? as you know i'm indonesian. keep visiting my blog guys.. see you next week ! ^^v comment or shout michi please.. ROLE MODEL OF PICTURE BY ADHI YOGA MURIS (my classmate) thank you ~

2 komentar: